- Old Mutual Wealth UK Platform (which will ultimately rename as Quilter Wealth Solutions)
- Old Mutual Wealth Heritage Life Assurance (which will become Quilter Life Assurance
- Old Mutual International (which will become Quilter International).
About the role
This role will see you developing Agile teams supporting the business and IT community in its journey towards Agile ways of working.
You'll contribute to building the Agile culture, coaching the scrum teams, and allocating the appropriate Agile framework across the department.
- Mentor the Scrum team, the Product Owner and senior stakeholders in the adoption of Agile principles
- Identify organisational and system impediments, and help to resolve them
- Deliver ad hoc and formal Agile and Lean training
- Continually build your knowledge of the latest concepts around Agile and the associated frameworks
- Equip new teams with the latest Agile techniques and concepts to best serve their needs
- Lead Agile communities of practice
We're looking for someone with experience in developing, leading and supporting Agile capability with experience across Agile frameworks and techniques. The ideal candidate will have a software development background with exposure to the complete lifecycle.
You'll have a strong project awareness, and experience changing organisational or team mind sets, cultures and structures. With extensive experience working in a high performing Agile team, you'll have an in-depth understanding of Agile stakeholder relationship techniques methods and change management practices. You'll also be able to coach and mentor stakeholders at all levels.
Benefits & working hours
Competitive salary based on experience + car allowance
26 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell up to an additional 12 days
8% non- contributory pension scheme, optional ability to boost through personal contributions
Social working environment with four paid company events a year
Discounts around Southampton with well-known food and clothing retailers around the city centre including gyms
Subsidised cafeteria, subsidised Costa Coffee and dress down Fridays
We're a five minute walk from Southampton train station (season ticket loans available). Our office is open from 8am - 5pm. Everyone works a seven hour shift per day (plus one hour for lunch) and the same shift all week for your ease of planning.
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.