WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.The Job
An EMEA Benefits Advisor is responsible for providing employee benefits advisory services and technical support to employees, HR teams and HR Shared Services relating to benefit policy and processes. Administering operational services for all aspects of benefit processing as well as support in projects, data analysis and policy development. A key function of the role will be reviewing and validating employee data, staying abreast of legislative changes, and working with counterparts to develop processes and policy to support the group of companies. On a day-to-day basis this will require collaboration with the wider team, People Partners, HR Shared Services, Payroll, IT, and external benefit vendors.The Daily
- First point of contact for employees, HR teams and HR Shared Services on process and policy enquiries in EMEA
- Providing solution management for queries and exceptions
- Administration and processing of benefit activities
- Collating and administering data for benefits and insurance renewals
- Manipulating and analysing data and producing management information and benchmarking
- Reviewing and implementing processes and policy for all vendors and benefits offered to the group of companies
- Providing input for problem solving tasks where processes and services are under review
- Testing configuration for benefits system updates
- Supporting in the development of reporting and interface requirements for systems managed by the team
- Developing and maintaining benefit materials and guides
- Training HR teams, Talent Acquisition and HR Shared Services on benefit topics and updates
- Staying abreast of legislation, technical changes, and benefit trends in the market
- Support the Senior Advisor, EMEA Benefits on projects, vendor relationship management and renewal processing
- Experience of Benefits in EMEA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in vendor management and renewals
- Strong communication skills, and capable of liaising with stakeholders of all levels within the business
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Work experience in a fast-paced multinational business environment
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritise deadline driven work based on the daily workload
- Self-motivated and solution orientated
- High attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Display absolute discretion and confidentiality
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.