We're part of Europe's leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Legal team.
As a valued member of Sky, you'll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
Providing commercially focused, accurate, effective and timely advice and support on;
- Advertising and marketing including TV, print, direct and all channels.
- Preparing complaints and defences to the ASA and competitors.
- Preparing guidance and rolling it out to the business including compliance functions.
- Developing automated and self-serve processes for marketing.
- Implementing guidance on data protection including reviewing materials to be sent to customers who have opted-out of receiving marketing.
- A Paralegal qualification or equivalent experience
- Someone who is an expert in sales and marketing laws and regulations or has the capability and desire to become one.
- You will have a positive mindset, will relish change,...
Before you apply, we encourage you to learn more about Sky
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.
Articles you might like
Know what Holi is?
During the festival, all 1.25 billion Indian people play outside and splash each other with neon bright paint colours. Every region of the cou...