- Monitoring and coding all transactions on the Old Mutual Wealth disbursements bank account.
- Maintaining the fixed assets register; including journaling assets onto the ledger,
- Running depreciation on a monthly basis, and reconciling all accounts.
- Creating AR invoices on a monthly basis, acting as credit controller, and allocating payments once received.
- Ensuring all processes fall in line with company policies and controls, relevant approvals are sought, and all work is cross-checked. Completing other supporting administration work as necessary.
Working knowledge of MS Office products especially Excel/Knowledge.
Strong Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
Experience required: Essential
Experience within a Finance or Financial Services environment.
Competent in the use of MS particularly Excel. Desirable
Experience of accounting & banking packages (JDE One World, Perfect Commerce, Bank Rec, Payments systems).
Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
Good communication skills. Good time management skills with the ability to flex to changes in demands and priority.
Rewards and benefits:
We offer an innovative and flexible reward package. In addition to your starting salary, depending on the grade and location of the role we also offer:
Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailer
Season ticket loans
Bonus - most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
Pension Scheme - non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributionsContact the Recruitment Team
If you have a specific question about any of our vacancies please get in touch.
Telephone: 02380 726939 Option 6