Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Woman's Network at Pontoon
At Pontoon we had a lot going on to celebrate International Womens day 2019.
In Keele, there were 2 forums.
1. A ‘confidence in the work place forum ‘ - Nichola Precious, Adecco ‘VP Global Implementations’ joined us to host a session centred around confidence:
- Open Forum
- Insight into Nicholas experience of confidence, how it has helped or hindered her career journey.
- Discussion, why is confidence important & why is there a ‘confidence gap’.
2. ‘Mums in the workplace forum’ - Lindsay Harrison, ‘Service Delivery Executive Director’ hosted a session centred around mums at work:
- Insight into Lindsay’s journey & experiences of being a working mum.
- General discussion, how does it feel to be a working mum? What are the challenges, and how might we better support each other?
The London office also organised an event, ‘Women in Tech’ that took place in MBH the evening before Womens day which showcased some really inspiring guest speakers.