Welcome to VERCIDA website.

Skip to main content
Enable Recite to make this website accessible

0%
Profile completeness

Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?

security illustration Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself. We will never disclose your information with others.

Wellbeing at Reward Gateway

Every employee at Reward Gateway is given annual wellbeing allowance to spend on wellbeing activities.  Whether it's mental, physical or financial - or a mix of all three - wellbeing means something different to all of us, and for this reason, we’ve given you the flexibility to decide how to spend your wellbeing allowance.

Whatever your goal, RG will pay 80% of the cost of the activity and you will pay the remaining 20%.  You can split your allowance over as many activities as you'd like until you hit the limit.

Open Mid - Senior PHP Developer, job opening in Reward Gateway

Mid - Senior PHP Developer

Software Developer London, United Kingdom

Job Title: Mid-Senior PHP Developer Location: LondonSalary: Competitive Wanted: Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need product...

Open PHP Developer, job opening in Reward Gateway

PHP Developer

Software Developer London, United Kingdom

Wanted Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need products our customers will fall in love with. We are looking for a PHP Developer...

Open Javascript Developer, job opening in Reward Gateway

Javascript Developer

Web Developer London, United Kingdom

Wanted Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need products our customers will fall in love with. We are looking for a Javascript De...

You will receive an email with link to reset your password.

Enter your new password