The Fatigue Network
The Fatigue network is a disability support network for the sufferers of ongoing fatigue related to a disability or long-term health condition, including those without a diagnosis. Our network long term version is: "The Environment Agency is a place where staff with fatigue feel supported, valued and able to be the best they can."
Our mission is: "To build and facilitate a strong and supportive community of staff to share experiences, tackle issues and provide mutual support."
As a network, we are committed to be:
• Passionate - we believe that with the right support, consistently available across the organisation, those with fatigue are able to provide a valuable contribution to the organisation and to be the best they can
• Courageous - we show courage by being visible role models, raising awareness of fatigue across the organisation and tackling unethical or inappropriate behaviour where necessary
• Supportive - we support our members by providing a safe space to share concerns, by listening and reacting to their needs, and helping staff to understand workplace adjustments available to them
• Open - we promote open and honest conversations between our members and with their line managers to improve understanding of fatigue
• Collaborative - we work with others to support other similar groups and work strands on common issues and to deliver the Diversity and Inclusion strategy