Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
PAM Assist at HMRC
PAM Assist is the HMRC Employee Assistance Programme providing free, independent and confidential support to everyone in HMRC.
PAM Assist is a free life management and personal support service available to all staff, their services include:
- A free confidential helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year covering a wide range of work, family and personal issues
- Professional counselling sessions provided either by face to face, phone or online and can be used to bridge the gap between services provided via the NHS
- The PAM Assist website is available 24/7
- Signpost to other support, services or advice
- Managers can access immediate, expert, telephone support 365 days a year from trained trauma practitioners and receive advice and recommendations regarding appropriate actions to support colleagues
- A range of health and wellbeing workshops are available for HMRC staff – including Mental Wellbeing, Healthy Lifestyles etc
- Trauma support for serious incidents
- Access to online health and wellbeing information