Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
PAM Assist at HMRC
PAM Assist is the HMRC Employee Assistance Programme providing free, independent and confidential support to everyone in HMRC.
PAM Assist is a free life management and personal support service available to all staff, their services include:
- A free confidential helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year covering a wide range of work, family and personal issues
- Professional counselling sessions provided either by face to face, phone or online and can be used to bridge the gap between services provided via the NHS
- The PAM Assist website is available 24/7
- Signpost to other support, services or advice
- Managers can access immediate, expert, telephone support 365 days a year from trained trauma practitioners and receive advice and recommendations regarding appropriate actions to support colleagues
- A range of health and wellbeing workshops are available for HMRC staff – including Mental Wellbeing, Healthy Lifestyles etc
- Trauma support for serious incidents
- Access to online health and wellbeing information
Supporting PAM Assist at HMRC
Open Construction Project Manager (Client Side), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Open SAP Principal Consultant - SAP Enterprise Services Practice, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Construction Project Manager (Client Side)
Project Management Leeds, UK
As our Construction Project Manager you'll supports the Head of Construction Services within the Construction and Fit Out team, delivering the intelligent client project management...
Open Senior Business Analyst, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
SAP Principal Consultant - SAP Enterprise Services Practice
Business Analyst Worthing, UK
What will you be doing? The SAP Practice is a delivery and operational team within HMRC and is involved with many high-profile government programs and initiatives that directly c...
Open Scrum Master, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst Bristol, UK
This is an exciting opportunity to join HMRC's IT function (CDIO) which sets the technology direction for HMRC and delivers the high level design for all IT solutions across the or...
Open CDIO Technical Test Analyst (Senior QAT Analyst), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Software Developer Telford, UK
Advising on Agile best practice and techniques to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team. The scrum master steers the team through facilitation, education and guidance o...
Open Deputy Director - VAT Strategy, Negotiations & Projects, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
CDIO Technical Test Analyst (Senior QAT Analyst)
Tester/Test Analyst Bristol, UK
When you think of government technology what do you imagine? Months to assemble IT requirements, years to build services, and not a customer in sight? The truth couldn't be more di...
Deputy Director - VAT Strategy, Negotiations & Projects
Other London, UK
The successful candidate will be highly skilled in strategic policy work as well as being an influential leader. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate your potential and cap...