Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
PAM Assist at HMRC
PAM Assist is the HMRC Employee Assistance Programme providing free, independent and confidential support to everyone in HMRC.
PAM Assist is a free life management and personal support service available to all staff, their services include:
- A free confidential helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year covering a wide range of work, family and personal issues
- Professional counselling sessions provided either by face to face, phone or online and can be used to bridge the gap between services provided via the NHS
- The PAM Assist website is available 24/7
- Signpost to other support, services or advice
- Managers can access immediate, expert, telephone support 365 days a year from trained trauma practitioners and receive advice and recommendations regarding appropriate actions to support colleagues
- A range of health and wellbeing workshops are available for HMRC staff – including Mental Wellbeing, Healthy Lifestyles etc
- Trauma support for serious incidents
- Access to online health and wellbeing information
Supporting PAM Assist at HMRC
Open Head of Service Management, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Open Chief Digital Information Officer (CDIO), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Head of Service Management
Customer Services Manager Shipley, UK
You will own all aspects of service delivery management (service design, service implementation, service management, processes, people capability, charging model and supplier manag...
Open Assistant Director, Large Business, Scotland & Northern Ireland, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Chief Digital Information Officer (CDIO)
Other London, UK
As CDIO of HMRC, you will tackle one of the largest and most challenging roles, not just in the public sector but, in any sector. Reporting directly into the First Permanent Secret...
Open O Compliance Caseworker, Campaigns & Projects (Newcastle), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Assistant Director, Large Business, Scotland & Northern Ireland
Other Belfast, UK
As senior leaders in Large Business, Assistant Directors play a key role in leadership within the region. The Assistant Director will be peer managed by the Regional Deputy Directo...
Open Senior IT Service Manager, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
O Compliance Caseworker, Campaigns & Projects (Newcastle)
Compliance Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Do you have an analytical mind and an interest in tackling tax evasion? If this sounds like you, then you could be a great Compliance Caseworker here at HMRC. This will be a desk-b...
Senior IT Service Manager
Customer Services Manager Bristol, UK
The Enterprise Integration Services (EIS) and Support team manage IT services across platforms and multiple channels, ensuring service availability, performance and process maturit...