Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
PAM Assist at HMRC
PAM Assist is the HMRC Employee Assistance Programme providing free, independent and confidential support to everyone in HMRC.
PAM Assist is a free life management and personal support service available to all staff, their services include:
- A free confidential helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year covering a wide range of work, family and personal issues
- Professional counselling sessions provided either by face to face, phone or online and can be used to bridge the gap between services provided via the NHS
- The PAM Assist website is available 24/7
- Signpost to other support, services or advice
- Managers can access immediate, expert, telephone support 365 days a year from trained trauma practitioners and receive advice and recommendations regarding appropriate actions to support colleagues
- A range of health and wellbeing workshops are available for HMRC staff – including Mental Wellbeing, Healthy Lifestyles etc
- Trauma support for serious incidents
- Access to online health and wellbeing information
Supporting PAM Assist at HMRC
Open Head of IT Business Services - HMRC Organisational Performance Reporting & Audit, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Open Service Designer, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Head of IT Business Services - HMRC Organisational Performance Reporting & Audit
IT/Systems Manager Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom
Key accountabilities and responsibilities: Lead a technology department to deliver business-centred digital transformation at pace for HMRC Knowledge Analysis and Audit. The sing...
Open User Researcher, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Other London, UK
As a Service Designer in our team, you will be responsible for: Developing an understanding of policy intents as well as a clear understanding of user needs in a given policy cont...
Open Future Borders, Programme Director, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Researcher London, UK
As a User Researcher in our team, you will be: Planning, designing, preparing and executing a range of user research activities to support the design, development and continuous i...
Open Business Analyst, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Future Borders, Programme Director
Programme Management London, UK
Future Borders is a cross-Government programme within the Border Delivery Group, aimed at addressing long term structural issues with how the border operates. Its vision is to crea...
Open Performance and Data Analyst, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Business Analyst London, UK
Business analysts understand and analyse user and business needs. A business analyst leads small to medium-sized projects and supports larger, more complex projects. They look mana...
Performance and Data Analyst
Business Analyst Worthing, UK
Would you like to help senior leaders make good decisions? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your digital skills? Do you thrive in an ever evolving and fast paced envir...