Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
PAM Assist at HMRC
PAM Assist is the HMRC Employee Assistance Programme providing free, independent and confidential support to everyone in HMRC.
PAM Assist is a free life management and personal support service available to all staff, their services include:
- A free confidential helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year covering a wide range of work, family and personal issues
- Professional counselling sessions provided either by face to face, phone or online and can be used to bridge the gap between services provided via the NHS
- The PAM Assist website is available 24/7
- Signpost to other support, services or advice
- Managers can access immediate, expert, telephone support 365 days a year from trained trauma practitioners and receive advice and recommendations regarding appropriate actions to support colleagues
- A range of health and wellbeing workshops are available for HMRC staff – including Mental Wellbeing, Healthy Lifestyles etc
- Trauma support for serious incidents
- Access to online health and wellbeing information
Supporting PAM Assist at HMRC
Open O Compliance Caseworker, Campaigns & Projects (Manchester), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Open Customer Services Consultant - Nottingham (123R), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
O Compliance Caseworker, Campaigns & Projects (Manchester)
Compliance Manchester, UK
Do you have an analytical mind and an interest in tackling tax evasion? If this sounds like you, then you could be a great Compliance Caseworker here at HMRC. This will be a desk-b...
Open Design Lead (Services), job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Customer Services Consultant - Nottingham (123R)
Customer Service Advisor Nottingham, UK
Are you great with people, helpful and enthusiastic? If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Customer Services Consultant we'd be proud to employ at HMRC. You'll be the...
Open Head of Products, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Design Lead (Services)
Other Leeds, UK
As a Design Lead, you'll maintain an overview of the work taking place across a number of scrum teams, working primarily with content designers, interaction designers and service d...
Open Senior IT Service Manager, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Head of Products
Other Telford, UK
The successful candidate will lead one of two integration product streams in Enterprise Integration Services (EIS) and be an integral part of the EIS Senior Leadership Team (SLT)....
Open Lead Solution Architect, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Senior IT Service Manager
Customer Services Manager Edinburgh, UK
When you think of government technology what do you imagine? Months to assemble IT requirements, years to build services, and not a customer in sight? The truth couldn't be more di...
Lead Solution Architect
Technical Architect Telford, UK
This is a lead role within the Architecture team which has accountability for technology strategy and roadmap within the Mobility and Workplace Services domain. That domain include...