Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
PAM Assist at HMRC
PAM Assist is the HMRC Employee Assistance Programme providing free, independent and confidential support to everyone in HMRC.
PAM Assist is a free life management and personal support service available to all staff, their services include:
- A free confidential helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year covering a wide range of work, family and personal issues
- Professional counselling sessions provided either by face to face, phone or online and can be used to bridge the gap between services provided via the NHS
- The PAM Assist website is available 24/7
- Signpost to other support, services or advice
- Managers can access immediate, expert, telephone support 365 days a year from trained trauma practitioners and receive advice and recommendations regarding appropriate actions to support colleagues
- A range of health and wellbeing workshops are available for HMRC staff – including Mental Wellbeing, Healthy Lifestyles etc
- Trauma support for serious incidents
- Access to online health and wellbeing information
Supporting PAM Assist at HMRC
Open Head of Solution Architecture, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Open Senior Data Analyst, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Head of Solution Architecture
Architecture Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom
HM Revenue & Customer (HMRC) are embarking on an ambitious and challenging digital transformation programme which results in HMRC becoming one of the most digitally advanced tax au...
Open Statistical Officers, Higher Statistical Officers and Senior Statistical Officers, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Senior Data Analyst
Business Analyst Nottingham, UK
Working and supporting the Property Data, collects, organises and studies to provide business insight. Shares knowledge and experience of skills with others, including tools and te...
Open General Anti-Abuse Rule Advisory Panel Member & Chair Roles, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Statistical Officers, Higher Statistical Officers and Senior Statistical Officers
Other London, UK
A statistician's work is dynamic and varied and will typically involve analysis of a range of large datasets or data collection through surveys. You can develop new analytical tool...
Open Financial Accountant, Accreditation, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
General Anti-Abuse Rule Advisory Panel Member & Chair Roles
Panel Member & Chair Roles London, UK
Title: Panel Member & Chair Roles GAAR Advisory Panel
Salary: None – voluntary position
End date: 6th November 2019
Location: Travel to London required up to 5 times a...
Open Tax Professional Internship Programme 2020, job opening in HM Revenue & Customs
Financial Accountant, Accreditation
Accountancy Practice Southend-on-Sea SS99 1AA, UK
Working closely with HMRC Change leads and Finance/IT experts you will be responsible for: Providing consultative advice and support to FA Accreditors by assisting them in underst...
Tax Professional Internship Programme 2020
Tax Accountant Birmingham, UK
The Programme will give you a great insight into the true flavour of what a career with HMRC would have in store and the role of a Tax professional. You will: attend presentations...