Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Ofcom RACE Network
RACE is our colleague initiative created to represent all of our people, but in particular those from a Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) background.
RACE aims to promote diversity in the workplace, which will contribute positively to making Ofcom an even better place to work for all colleagues.
RACE’s five main objectives are to:
- openly discuss, and work to address, issues affecting colleagues from BAME backgrounds in the workplace;
- raise awareness and encourage internal discussion to help us deliver on Ofcom’s diversity and inclusion plans;
- work with the wider community to create positive social impact through mentoring and volunteering schemes;
- provide an opportunity for colleagues to share knowledge, experiences and advice on career progression and working practices; and
- encourage the personal and professional development of colleagues in the workplace and help with internal and external networking.
- Its activities include regular events with internal and external speakers who share their experiences to raise awareness and understanding of issues around ethnicity, diversity and cultural awareness.