Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
LGBT+ Forum at BSUH
The forum supports the Trust in raising awareness of the needs of LGBTQ+ staff, as a critical friend.
The members of the forum are LGBTQ+ staff, volunteers and allies that work across all roles and levels at the Trust.
What the LGBTQ+ Forum does:
- Provide confidential support to all employees on LGBTQ+ issues.
- Organise social and networking events.
- Advise on Trust policies and training – so they’re inclusive and supportive of LGBTQ+ staff.
- Celebrate LGBTQ+ history, lives and contributions (eg. LGBTQ+ History Month, Trans Awareness Week).
- Organise BSUH @ Brighton & Hove Pride and Trans-Pride.
- Run programmes relevant to LGBTQ+ staff (eg. health & wellbeing/mental health, LGBTQ+ Mentoring).
- Produce a monthly newsletter.
- Work closely with the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Team, and BSUH Charity.
- We’re also part of a University of York research study into NHS LGBTQ+ Staff Networks – the difference they make to health and wellbeing, and how this contributes to best patient care.
Here are some reasons why you might want to get involved:
- It’s a great way to meet new people, network and feel part of a community.
- It’s our chance to support LGBTQ+ colleagues – who maybe aren’t yet ‘out’ at work, or need advice with being LGBTQ+ in the workplace.
- It’s interesting, a chance to learn and develop.
- It’s a way of getting involved and helping BSUH be the best we can for LGBTQ+ people.
Supporting LGBT+ Forum at BSUH
Open Paediatric Audiologist, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Open Day Surgery Practitioner, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Other Brighton, UK
Main areaPaediatric AudiologistGradeBand 7ContractFixed term: up to 12 monthsHoursFull time: 37.5Job ref379-2570328-SEP20 EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trus...
Open Registered Nurse Integrated Discharge team / Discharge Lounge, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Day Surgery Practitioner
Other Haywards Heath, UK
Main areaDay SurgeryGradeBand 6ContractPermanentHoursFull time: 37.5Job ref379-2596008-SEP20 EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSitePrincess...
Open HASU Staff Nurse, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Registered Nurse Integrated Discharge team / Discharge Lounge
Registered Mental Health Nurse Brighton, UK
Main areaDischargeGradeBand 5ContractPermanentHoursFull time: 37.5Job ref379-2557991-SEP20 EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteRoyal Suss...
Open Health Care Assistant, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
HASU Staff Nurse
Nurse Brighton, UK
Main areaStrokeGradeBand 5ContractPermanentHoursFull time: 37.5Job ref379-2531105-SEP20 EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteRoyal Sussex...
Health Care Assistant
Care Assistant Haywards Heath, UK
Main areaPerioperativeGradeBand 2ContractPermanentHoursFull time: 37.5Job ref379-2641919-SEP20 EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteSussex...