Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
LGBT+ Forum at BSUH
The forum supports the Trust in raising awareness of the needs of LGBTQ+ staff, as a critical friend.
The members of the forum are LGBTQ+ staff, volunteers and allies that work across all roles and levels at the Trust.
What the LGBTQ+ Forum does:
- Provide confidential support to all employees on LGBTQ+ issues.
- Organise social and networking events.
- Advise on Trust policies and training – so they’re inclusive and supportive of LGBTQ+ staff.
- Celebrate LGBTQ+ history, lives and contributions (eg. LGBTQ+ History Month, Trans Awareness Week).
- Organise BSUH @ Brighton & Hove Pride and Trans-Pride.
- Run programmes relevant to LGBTQ+ staff (eg. health & wellbeing/mental health, LGBTQ+ Mentoring).
- Produce a monthly newsletter.
- Work closely with the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Team, and BSUH Charity.
- We’re also part of a University of York research study into NHS LGBTQ+ Staff Networks – the difference they make to health and wellbeing, and how this contributes to best patient care.
Here are some reasons why you might want to get involved:
- It’s a great way to meet new people, network and feel part of a community.
- It’s our chance to support LGBTQ+ colleagues – who maybe aren’t yet ‘out’ at work, or need advice with being LGBTQ+ in the workplace.
- It’s interesting, a chance to learn and develop.
- It’s a way of getting involved and helping BSUH be the best we can for LGBTQ+ people.
Supporting LGBT+ Forum at BSUH
Open Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Open Imaging Medical Secretary, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist
Physiotherapy Brighton, UK
Main areaCardiac PhysiologyGradeBand 7ContractPermanentHoursFull TimeJob ref379-2242599-JAN20EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteRoyal Sus...
Open Theatre Practitioner, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Imaging Medical Secretary
Medical Secretary Brighton, UK
Main areaImagingGradeBand 4ContractPermanentHoursFull TimeJob ref379-2239200-JAN20EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteRoyal Sussex County...
Open Flow Co-ordinator, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Arts & Entertainment Haywards Heath, UK
Main areaMain TheatresGradeBand 5ContractPermanentHoursFull Time \/ Part TimeJob ref379-2238434-JAN20EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteR...
Open Rotational Junior Sister/Charge Nurse, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Other Brighton, UK
Main areaRespiratoryGradeBand 4ContractPermanentHoursFull TimeJob ref379-2228309-JAN20EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteRoyal Syssex Cou...
Open Children and Young Person's Diabetes Specialist Nurse, job opening in Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust
Rotational Junior Sister/Charge Nurse
Nurse Brighton, UK
Main areaRespiratoryGradeBand 6ContractPermanentHoursFull TimeJob ref379-2224590-JAN20EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer typeNHSSiteRoyal Sussex Cou...
Children and Young Person's Diabetes Specialist Nurse
Nurse Brighton, UK
Main areaChildren and Young Person's DiabetesGradeBand 6ContractPermanentHoursPart TimeJob ref379-2224160-JAN20EmployerBrighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS TrustEmployer ty...