Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
LGBT+ Forum at BSUH
The forum supports the Trust in raising awareness of the needs of LGBTQ+ staff, as a critical friend.
The members of the forum are LGBTQ+ staff, volunteers and allies that work across all roles and levels at the Trust.
What the LGBTQ+ Forum does:
- Provide confidential support to all employees on LGBTQ+ issues.
- Organise social and networking events.
- Advise on Trust policies and training – so they’re inclusive and supportive of LGBTQ+ staff.
- Celebrate LGBTQ+ history, lives and contributions (eg. LGBTQ+ History Month, Trans Awareness Week).
- Organise BSUH @ Brighton & Hove Pride and Trans-Pride.
- Run programmes relevant to LGBTQ+ staff (eg. health & wellbeing/mental health, LGBTQ+ Mentoring).
- Produce a monthly newsletter.
- Work closely with the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Team, and BSUH Charity.
- We’re also part of a University of York research study into NHS LGBTQ+ Staff Networks – the difference they make to health and wellbeing, and how this contributes to best patient care.
Here are some reasons why you might want to get involved:
- It’s a great way to meet new people, network and feel part of a community.
- It’s our chance to support LGBTQ+ colleagues – who maybe aren’t yet ‘out’ at work, or need advice with being LGBTQ+ in the workplace.
- It’s interesting, a chance to learn and develop.
- It’s a way of getting involved and helping BSUH be the best we can for LGBTQ+ people.
Supporting LGBT+ Forum at BSUH
Open PA and Finance Support, job opening in Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
Open International Climate Finance Communications and Engagement Officer (Vacancy extended to 1st June), job opening in Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
PA and Finance Support
PA London, UK
The Clean Power Strategy and Deployment (CPSD) contributes to delivering the Government's aim of providing the UK with affordable, reliable and clean electricity. Our team, the Ene...
Open International Climate Finance Strategic Communications Manager (Vacancy extended until 01st June), job opening in Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
International Climate Finance Communications and Engagement Officer (Vacancy extended to 1st June)
Accounts Assistant London, UK
Communications is an increasingly significant part of the team's remit underpinning our strategic objectives at a time of strong public momentum to tackle climate change. Communica...
Open Assistant Finance Business Partner, job opening in Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
International Climate Finance Strategic Communications Manager (Vacancy extended until 01st June)
Other London, UK
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Strategic Communications Manager with sound analytical thinking skills to join ICF's central Strategy and Communications team. Thi...
Open Senior Communications & Parliamentary Affairs Advisor, job opening in Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
Assistant Finance Business Partner
Finance Manager London, UK
Supporting sound budget management • Ensuring budget holders and partner organisations are clear on their allocated budgets and their targets for managing them; • Ensuring accurate...
Senior Communications & Parliamentary Affairs Advisor
PR Executive London, UK
The Communications & Parliamentary Affairs Team oversees engagement with the media, public and Parliament on behalf of the Programme, so this is an exciting and varied role offerin...