Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Gender Equality at LexisNexis
Our workforce is 51% female and 49% male. There are 42% female and 58% male managers, and 28% female and 72% male senior operational managers. Women make up 36% of the members of the RELX Boards.
We remain committed to promoting and enabling equal opportunity, regardless of gender, at every level in our organization.
To enable parity across all levels, we have undertaken several initiatives.
Recent examples of progress include:
- A mentoring program for women in senior roles across RELX
- RELX is now listed in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index as of January 2019
- A broader roll-out of our Women In Technology mentoring program across RELX
- Best practices in candidate assessment to prevent unconscious bias in recruiting processes
- Reviewing people policies to ensure fair workplace practices
- Adoption of responsible marketing practices, with a positive portrayal of gender
- Community focus on and investment in gender equality in STEM
- Global celebration of International Women’s Day on 8 March across RELX
LexisNexis Legal & Professional ranks in the top 10% of other companies in the US with 10,000+ Employees for Gender Score on Comparably.
Supporting Gender Equality at LexisNexis