Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
It is important that your voice is heard so that we can support and improve our equality strategies. You can get involved in:
- giving strategic support and advice to the council on its corporate and commissioning outcomes relating to minority ethnic groups
- peer-to-peer support for members (including mentoring and professional development)
- signposting members to information, advice and guidance
- raising awareness of projects across Essex that promote equality and diversity best practice
- providing a forum to highlight common workplace issues that the organisation may consider addressing
- contributing to policies, strategies and developments that support ECC outcomes
- supporting ECC to improve customer satisfaction of employees and service users from minority ethnic backgrounds
The group meets regularly and is open to all employees.
Supporting Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
Open Family Worker (Link Role) - Lead in Education, job opening in Essex County Council
Open 2nd Line Support Analyst - Technology Services, job opening in Essex County Council
Family Worker (Link Role) - Lead in Education
Advice Worker Harlow, UK
Family Solutions is an Early Help service in Essex working holistically with disadvantage families, with multiple difficulties to enable them to make significant changes and improv...
Open Bespoke Social Worker - Deputyship Service, job opening in Essex County Council
2nd Line Support Analyst - Technology Services
2nd Line Support Chelmsford CM1 1QH, UK
Technology Services is focused on ensuring current and future investment in technology to maximise the opportunities to support ECC (Essex County Council) from a technology perspec...
Open Key Worker - Young Carers, job opening in Essex County Council
Bespoke Social Worker - Deputyship Service
Qualified Social Worker Chelmsford CM1 1QH, UK
We envisage that this role would suit an experienced Social Worker looking to move away from a traditional social care role into a bespoke position where you will be able to use th...
Open Youth Work Team Leader, job opening in Essex County Council
Key Worker - Young Carers
Support Worker Harlow, UK
The post holder will be expected to operate flexibly, working out of normal office hours when required, to best meet the needs of the service users. We are seeking a district bas...
Open Targeted Youth Advisor, job opening in Essex County Council
Youth Work Team Leader
Youth Worker Basildon, UK
Annual Salary JNC SCP 7 (£19,389) up to JNC SCP 11 (£22,558) The Role:We are looking for a Youth Work Team Leader to supervise the development and delivery of youth work projects a...
Targeted Youth Advisor
Other Basildon, UK
Please note that if you have relevant experience without the required qualifications you can be considered as a Trainee Targeted Youth Advisor (unqualified). The starting salary fo...