Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
It is important that your voice is heard so that we can support and improve our equality strategies. You can get involved in:
- giving strategic support and advice to the council on its corporate and commissioning outcomes relating to minority ethnic groups
- peer-to-peer support for members (including mentoring and professional development)
- signposting members to information, advice and guidance
- raising awareness of projects across Essex that promote equality and diversity best practice
- providing a forum to highlight common workplace issues that the organisation may consider addressing
- contributing to policies, strategies and developments that support ECC outcomes
- supporting ECC to improve customer satisfaction of employees and service users from minority ethnic backgrounds
The group meets regularly and is open to all employees.
Supporting Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
Open School Crossing Patrol Officer, Manningtree, job opening in Essex County Council
Open Social Worker - Family Support and Protection - Harlow, job opening in Essex County Council
School Crossing Patrol Officer, Manningtree
Other Manningtree, Essex, United Kingdom
School Crossing Patrol Officer/Lollipop PersonLawford Primary School, Long Road, Lawford, ManningtreePermanent, part time contract - Weekdays for 39 weeks per yearPM shifts only -...
Open Occupational Therapist - Broomfield Hospital, job opening in Essex County Council
Social Worker - Family Support and Protection - Harlow
Qualified Social Worker Harlow, UK
Social Worker - Family Support & Protection Harlow£30,000- £35,000 per annum PermanentFull Time Contract - 37 hours a week (Part time hours are also available and job shares wi...
Open Occupational Therapist - Various Teams and Locations, job opening in Essex County Council
Occupational Therapist - Broomfield Hospital
Occupational Therapy Chelmsford, UK
Occupational TherapistEarly Interventions Hospital TeamChelmsford£30,000 - £35,000 per annum PermanentFull time and part time Essex County Council (ECC) is one of the largest and m...
Open Mobile Lollipop Person - Harlow (part time), job opening in Essex County Council
Occupational Therapist - Various Teams and Locations
Occupational Therapy Essex, UK
Occupational Therapist Various Teams and Locations - Basildon, Harlow and ChelmsfordSalary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum PermanentFull time and part time positions Essex County Counc...
Mobile Lollipop Person - Harlow (part time)
Other Chelmsford, UK
School Crossing Mobile Patrol Officer/Mobile Lollipop PersonHarlowPermanent, part time contract - Weekdays for 39 weeks per year5 hours per week plus additional hours when needed£...