Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
It is important that your voice is heard so that we can support and improve our equality strategies. You can get involved in:
- giving strategic support and advice to the council on its corporate and commissioning outcomes relating to minority ethnic groups
- peer-to-peer support for members (including mentoring and professional development)
- signposting members to information, advice and guidance
- raising awareness of projects across Essex that promote equality and diversity best practice
- providing a forum to highlight common workplace issues that the organisation may consider addressing
- contributing to policies, strategies and developments that support ECC outcomes
- supporting ECC to improve customer satisfaction of employees and service users from minority ethnic backgrounds
The group meets regularly and is open to all employees.