Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
It is important that your voice is heard so that we can support and improve our equality strategies. You can get involved in:
- giving strategic support and advice to the council on its corporate and commissioning outcomes relating to minority ethnic groups
- peer-to-peer support for members (including mentoring and professional development)
- signposting members to information, advice and guidance
- raising awareness of projects across Essex that promote equality and diversity best practice
- providing a forum to highlight common workplace issues that the organisation may consider addressing
- contributing to policies, strategies and developments that support ECC outcomes
- supporting ECC to improve customer satisfaction of employees and service users from minority ethnic backgrounds
The group meets regularly and is open to all employees.
Supporting Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network at Essex County Council
Open Curriculum Lead - Health and Social Care, job opening in Essex County Council
Open Ugobus Driver (multiple positions), job opening in Essex County Council
Curriculum Lead - Health and Social Care
Adult Education Witham CM8, UK
Interviews will take place on the weeks commencing 8th and 15th July. Adult Community Learning (ACL) is ECC's provider of lifelong learning experiences for Essex residents, offerin...
Open Family Worker (Link Role) Social Work, job opening in Essex County Council
Ugobus Driver (multiple positions)
Driving Chelmsford, UK
Please note that we have permanent, fixed term and relief contract opportunities on a part time, job share and flexible working basis. The salary is up to £18,938 per annum (full t...
Open People Consultant, job opening in Essex County Council
Family Worker (Link Role) Social Work
Qualified Social Worker Colchester, UK
Family Solutions was established across Essex to work holistically with disadvantaged families, with complex needs to enable them to make significant and sustainable positive chang...
Open Temporary Chef - Mersea Island, job opening in Essex County Council
Employee Relations Chelmsford, UK
Essex County Council (ECC) is one of the largest and most dynamic local authorities in the UK, serving a population of 2 million residents, and has a very successful track record o...
Open ASC Social Worker - LD & Autism, job opening in Essex County Council
Temporary Chef - Mersea Island
Commis-Chef East Mersea, Colchester CO5 8SX, UK
Please note this position is offered on a temporary basis. You will be required to work shifts each day between Sunday 18th August and Monday 26th August with hours of 7am to 8pm m...
ASC Social Worker - LD & Autism
Qualified Social Worker Harlow, UK
Job PurposeECC Adult Social Care, through effective practice, is moving towards a transformational shift from a focus on long-term care support, to a model with four key principles...