Welcome to VERCIDA website.

Skip to main content
Enable Recite to make this website accessible

0%
Profile completeness

Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?

security illustration Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself. We will never disclose your information with others.

Apprenticeships & Early careers at UKAEA

On site, we have Oxfordshire Advanced Skills which is a hi-tech engineering apprenticeship programme delivered both in centre and in industry. The focus is on developing the next generation of engineers to support the future skills of businesses across Oxfordshire.

We have our successful UKAEA Graduate scheme which aims to provide a solid launchpad for an individual’s career post university, developing the specific skills and experience needed to maximise their potential. Within the two-year scheme 20% of your working time will be dedicated to graduate training and development, whilst the remaining 80% is spent in a job role. You will also be provided with a mentor who will help to develop your career and experience

 

You will receive an email with link to reset your password.

Enter your new password