Welcome to VERCIDA website.Skip to main content
Event location BNP Paribas, Aldermanbury 5, EC2V 7HR , United Kingdom
• Delegates design their day through our break out masterclass sessions. Giving managers practical tools through coaching to take back to the workplace to improve line-managers as better team leaders
• Building inclusion and gender balance into the architecture of leadership development
• Helping to build a diverse talent pipeline with a particular focus on gender
• Reinforcing unconscious bias messaging throughout the day.
In addition, a dedicated unconscious bias workshop session will focus on biases within succession planning, resourcing and development.
• Investing in your company's future leaders
INCLUDED ON THE DAY
Vinay Kapoor, UK Head of Diversity & Inclusion
for BNP Paribas
KEYNOTE FOLLOWED BY
Opening speaker: Dame Fiona Woolf
Why is inclusive leadership important?
Recent key findings. Being an authentic leader.
Latest thinking on leadership to engage talent and support business growth in a VUCA business environment (Work trends and changing demographic
(Diversity & Inclusion / gender balance - small group)
80 mins (stepsdrama.com)
Understanding your personal biases, both conscious and unconscious – interactive group session to understand the impact of your thinking style through drama.
LISTENING TO YOUR WORKFORCE
Small group discussions
What makes a good leader? Focus groups of 25 delegates and panelists from different strands of diversity from different organisations.
INSPIRATIONAL FIRESIDE CHAT WITH BOARD & SENIOR MANAGEMENT FROM YOUR COMPANY
Inclusion starts at board level - inspirational speakers are invited to tell their story and give tips on leadership.
TWO INTERACTIVE MASTERCLASSES
Delegates choose from our masterclasses
Tools to take back to the workplace and improve managers as leaders through coaching.
(please see Masterclass options below)
(choose of 2 breakout sessions)
Each delegate has the opportunity to attend two 60-minute masterclasses focused on developing their inclusive leadership capability.
BEING A MENTOR
• Understand the role of the mentor and mentee
• Best practice on contracting and agreeing objectives and ways of working
• Mentoring best practice with support around the techniques and skills to develop ability
MAKING LASTING IMPRESSIONS
• Understand the research behind developing a personal brand strategy to maximise career success and personal impact
• Develop a clear strategy for managing your personal brand and support others in developing their personal brand
• Understand techniques and tools to increase personal presence and ability to elevate the voice of others who are different from you
• Understanding how to manage difference
• Develop tools and techniques to create inclusive teams
• Develop a plan for leveraging diverse teams
VALUES BASED TEAM COACHING
• Understand the principles of values based coaching
• Develop your capability to coach to motivate and get the best from your team
• Consider areas in the business where these skills can be utilised to support engagement
MAKING CONFLICTS WORK
• Understand the different ways we prefer to manage conflict
• Develop a conflict resolution strategy to gain commitment to ideas when leveraging a diverse team
• Build a coping strategy for managing tensions and achieving a win/win
All delegates will be offered complimentary follow-up sessions and workshops for one year.
Company Membership includes 25 delegate spaces and supporting sponsor branding. Cost: £8,500
Individual places also available.
PLACES ARE LIMITED!
Further discounted 1-2-1 follow-up coaching sessions are available, please enquire.
To book please contact email@example.com or call: 020 7258 1777.