British Transport Police: Glasgow Central WorkshopGlasgow CentralEvent Description Student Officer and Special Constable Application and Assessment Centre WorkshopHere at British Transport Police we understand it's only natural to want to prepare for the application stage and assessment centre. To support you through this process, we would like to invite you to a workshop on 6 February 2016.The workshop will be held at Glasgow Hilton, 1 William Street, Glasgow G3 8HT. It will begin at 9am and end at 3pm. You will receive support with: * Eligibility criteria for applications
* Coaching through the Competency Based Questions (CBQ)
* Assessment Centre preparation
* Question and answer sessions for candidates
* Practice sessions to complete the ability testing
* Operational Police officers ‘meet and greet’
* An understanding and overview of the recruitment process
* Alleviating any concerns about the role.
If you have any queries about the workshop, please email olivia.philli[email protected].
Spaces are limited and will be offered on eligibility and first come first served basis.You will receive communication from the recruitment team to confirm your place on the workshop.For further information please call 0121 634 5630