British Transport Police Event: Police Officer Application and Assessment Centre Workshop
Here at the British Transport Police we understand it's only natural to want to prepare for the recruitment process. To support you through the application stage and assessment centre we would like to invite you to a workshop on 5th September 2015.
The workshop will be held at our Learning and Development Centre, 6-38 Holloway Road, London, N7 8JL
The workshop will commence at 09:30 until 15:30. The day will include:
• Eligibility criteria for applications
• Coaching through the Competency Based Questions (CBQ) at application stage
• Assessment Centre Preparation
• Question and Answer session for candidates
• Practice sessions to complete the Ability tests
• One to one mock interview
• Chance to see where the assessments will be held
• Recruitment and Assessment Teams ‘meet and greet’
• Operational Police officers ‘meet and greet’
• An understanding and overview of the recruitment process
• Alleviating any concerns about the role and the recruitment process.
If you have any queries about the workshop, please email
Spaces are limited and will be offered on eligibility and first come first served basis.
You will receive communication from the recruitment team to confirm your place on the workshop.
*In line with our Positive Action initiative we are initially only offering this workshop to Women and Black/ Minority Ethnic groups who are currently under-represented in the force.
Venue DetailsBTP Learning and Development Centre 6-38 Holloway Road, London, N7 8JL