Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Business in the Community is the Prince's Responsible Business Network
The Business in the Community members work together to tackle a wide range of issues that are essential to building a fairer society and a more sustainable future.
Business in the Community offers a number of practical ways for businesses to work together and take action to help tackle some of the key issues facing society.
- Environment - using our natural resources more sustainably
- Employees - ensuring that age, gender, health and race do not limit an employee’s engagement and success in the workplace
- Education - preventing social background predicting a young person's success at school and beyond
- Employment - helping people overcome disadvantage by increasing access to sustainable good employment
- Enterprise - creating jobs and vibrant communities by supporting small local businesses
They provide a range of services, practical guidance and creative solutions that help businesses review, improve, measure and report.
More companies awarded with Business In The Community
599 open positions right now
4750 open positions right now