Category: inclusion, diversity and inclusion, event, culture, Bank of England, ethinicity
Informal ‘chat show’ style sessions with thought-leaders, topics include culture and inclusion, career progression, recruitment, practical tips for inclusion, etc.
Speakers include: Simon Fillery, Head of Inclusion, Bank of England. Simon is a D&I leader with over 10 years’ experience in directing diversity initiatives. He is able to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels from board level to volunteers. Currently, delivering the Bank of England’s Inclusion strategy to colleagues in order to support them as they contribute to the good of the people in the UK.
• Diversity and inclusion specialist
• Effective communicator
• Learning and development specialist
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Stakeholder management
• Broad business experience
• Banking operations
• Financial Markets Training
• Consultative approach
• Project management
• Talent Management
FOR ALL SPEAKERS, VISIT: CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
Other workshops include:
• Train the Trainer
• Toollkit: A 360-degree look at your organisation through the Matrix
• Successful Network Groups
• The Global Challenge
• Public sector round table
• Leading from the top round table
FOR TIMETABLE, VISIT: CONFERENCE AGENDA
DATE: Friday 13 October
REGISTRATION: 8.30am - 9am
ENDS: 4.30pm (followed by networking drinks)
VENUE: Etc. Venues St Pauls, 200 Aldersgate, St Pauls, London EC1A 4HD
* The conference is accessible to give impact to the broadest
audience. Prices have been kept cost-effective. Please enquire
for individual or discounted group bookings.
• The conference promises to be a staple part of kick starting and moving the dial on this much needed area within the workplace.
• The inaugural conference showcases key practical actions to take back into the workplace. In line with the McGregor-Smith report recommedations.
• The IER Maturity Matrix Toolkit and BAME Business Imperative Report will be launched at the conference.
• Thought-leaders will share their organisations’ successes and hurdles.
• CPD accredited
• The initiative is inclusive and aimed at senior leaders, BAME professionals, multicultural network chairs, HR and D&I specialists.
• We recommend that members of senior leadership attend at least
half a day.
• Key learnings have been taken from Action Groups held with over 50 employers throughout January to March will be integrated into the sessions.
If you’re interested in working for Bank of England click here!
VERCIDA works with over one hundred clients who are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. If you are an employer and interested in working with VERCIDA to promote your diversity and inclusion initiatives and attract the best candidates, please call 02037405973 or email [email protected] for more information.
We are also officially recommended by Disability Confident as a step on achieving Employer status, please click here for more information.